Friday, April 8, 2016


Well here he is.. Baby #3 Krew Daniel aka Little Dano.
He for sure has brought some smiles to all of our faces..


He has some amazing Godparents that just love him like crazy.


This little man has been amazing as a big brother.. I was truly worried about him because he has been the baby for 7 years so I was worried he would be majorly jealous, but to my surprise he has really stepped up and hasn't shown any signs of jealousy.


And this stud... He wasn't too thrilled to have another little bro, but WOW is all I can say.. When daddy was in North Dakota he would step up for sure.. Changing diapers, dressing and feeding/burping.. He is a booger and has the pre-teen attitude, but still WOW.. Kaden Jack you are amazing and I love you.

Mommy and her three babies.. Can't believe in September I will have a 13, 8 and 1 year old..


Those eyes.. Such a cutie pie..


He is such a cutie-patootie.. Even with those missing teeth.. Silly boy.  Love his spunk self.


This boy and his dimples.. Trouble is coming I can feel it.


This auntie sure loves her nieces and nephews.. Can't believe her baby is going to 15 in October.. 
And she makes his amazing stuff..  She also redid his crib and changing table..


This three truly hold my heart in each of there hands.. They are all so different and sweet.. They can make me laugh, cry and smile all at the same time..  They do special things every day to make this momma proud.. Kaden Jack, Koby Hank and Krew Daniel you mean the world to me..

No comments:

Post a Comment